Members will receive a broad range of professional health and safety services, from regular site health and safety compliance inspections, through to help with compiling documentation, attendance at meetings, and advisory support.
Other benefits are:
- Assistance with risk assessments
- Attendance on request at special meetings called by clients, etc.
- Accident investigation and report preparation.
- Initial noise assessment surveys and reports. A more comprehensive noise assessment can be undertaken for an appropriate fee.
- Telephone support.
- Opportunity to purchase copies of Statutory Notices, HSE Guidance and Approved Codes of Practice at cost, from one source.
- Training courses at discounted rates.
- Health, safety and welfare stakeholder representation at local and national level via health and safety organisations and committees.
- Assistance with completion of Prequalification questionnaires, such as CHAS, Achilles, Safecontractor etc.
- Access to the Members' Area of the NCSG website, which contains a comprehensive range of risk assessments, COSHH assessments and other Health, Safety and Environmental forms and proformas.